Duty Free Sales Associate - Canton, MI, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
In Canton, MI, United States
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales by
assisting in the daily operation of the stores
- Working at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport
The Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Provide flexibility to work any day of the week, including
afternoons, weekends & holiday
- Work a full-time schedule
- Ability to work evening shifts from 1pm-11pm
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and
consistent service to all customers that exceeds their
- Act as ambassadors ensuring that all customers have a pleasant
- Assist customers with product/services selection and
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times
- Service multiple customers using outstanding customer service
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and
after sales service
- Manage transactions at the cash register with accuracy and
- Communicate product knowledge to customers
- Participate and contribute in daily briefings, staff
- Maintain the store, store organization, and visual display and
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while
displaying all current merchandise at all times
- Process product shipments and transfers
- Participate in and complete any product knowledge training
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a high-end specialty/
luxury retail brand
- Minimum 6 months Retail Customer Service experience
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Canton , Duty Free Sales Associate - Canton, MI, United States, Sales , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!