Xfinity Sales Consultant
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Retail Sales Associate
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 (rich commission PLUS an aggressive
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Lets Talk
Mobile/Xfinity. It is only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE 'IT'
FACTOR??Are you comfortable with approaching customers to match
their wireless technology needs to close a sale? Do you take pride
in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about
technology? Looking for a flexible schedule?
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!Your
- Present, promote and sell products and service using effective
knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and performance goals.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the
image and public perception of company.
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with customers in
a constantly changing environment.To be successful in this role you
- At least 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with Regular,
consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business
hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both
full and part time available.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you! Uncapped commission and competitive hourly
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and
management opportunities in average of 3 months timeframe depending
on sales performance.T-ROC is a fast-growing Technology 500 Company
for Lets Talk Mobile/Xfinity to operate and staff their stores in
MI, IL, IN, PA and we MUST be doing something rightas we keep
expanding our store locations! You will be responsible for
promoting one of the Nations Largest High-speed Internet, Mobile,
Home Security, Video and Voice providers to Residential and
What it is like to be a T-ROCER, your entrepreneurial spirit will
be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level
of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your
technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and
have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
Responsibilities:Equal Opportunity Employer / Special
AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To
learn more use this link E-Verifyby Jobble
Keywords: T-roc, Canton , Xfinity Sales Consultant, Sales , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!