Calibration Technician Lead
Company: MSI Viking
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Summary:Support operational productivity and company
profitability by calibrating metrology equipment to A2LA/ISO17025
standards. -Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Will work under the Service Manager as a Calibration Lead. Will
have 5+ direct reports.Duties/Responsibilities:Calibrate Gages -
set up and perform manual and automated calibration and testing
processes for a wide range of dimensional and/or electronic gages
in line with company quality procedures and customer expectations.
Calculate statistical information regarding uncertainties in
calibration using an established formula. Update gage tracking
software and generate certifications with gage calibration
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Calibration Technician with
Hand Tools and Dimensional gaging
- Strong mathematical skills
- Effective communication skills -and the ability to work with
others in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to learn.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to
learn independently to find solutions to potential customer
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to
create concise technical reports.
- Ability to reason and negotiate complex problems with
- Travel - both overnight and local - Up to 40%Preferred
- Familiarity with Dimensional/Hand Tools/ULM
Calibrations.Education and Experience:High school diploma or
equivalentAt least four years' related experience required.Physical
Requirements:Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.Bending,
kneeling, walking requiredProlonged standing required.Benefits
include but are not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
401K, PTOPowered by JazzHRPI230163064
Keywords: MSI Viking, Canton , Calibration Technician Lead, Professions , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!