Production Supervisor - TWB Canton, MI
Company: Worthington Industries, Inc
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Looking to get into a leadership role? TWB Canton is hiring for
a Production Supervisor. This person is will be responsible for all
aspects of production in the designated work area, including
quality and customer service, safety, staffing, planning,
leadership and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will
empower and direct hourly workforce to accomplish goals and
initiatives in a team-based environment. They will take a critical
role in executing team objectives, driving transformation and
working in collaboration with quality, scheduling, engineering and
maintenance. Review orders and schedules to determine workforce
requirements and capacity constraints.
*TWB Offers: *
- Generous benefits package starting on Day 1 including medical,
dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, and holiday
- Lucrative Quarterly Bonus Potential
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution and employee
- Education assistance
- Employee development and training with opportunities for
- Resolve day-to-day issues to meet production, safety, shipping
and quality goals.
- Execute scheduled work orders to meet customer
- Responsible for adjusting schedules as to ensure completion of
order. Holds team accountable for completion of management boards,
inventory records, and action items.
- Track and record daily attendance for payroll.
- Talent Management including performance evaluations and
feedback, merits, goal setting and tracking, employee interaction,
coaching and mentoring to achieve cultural and performance
- Staffing & scheduling including overtime, absenteeism and
- Identify training needs, coordinate cross-training
opportunities and support development plans.
- Assist quality and technical services in resolving quality
issues including customer claims, corrective action.
- Supports new process and production development and
- Ensures clean and safe working environment for all
- Ensures safety training is complete, hazardous conditions and
risks are eliminated, safety incidents are reported and
investigated as required.
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Strong knowledge of company policies safety rules and
procedures with the ability to enforce all in alignment with Our
- Business and financial acumen
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a
fast-paced environment and the ability to manage others to achieve
required company and plant goals
- Continuous Involvement with TWB Leadership Training
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, presentation and
project management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate knowledge of and drives transformational
Keywords: Worthington Industries, Inc, Canton , Production Supervisor - TWB Canton, MI, Professions , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!