Posted on: January 9, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Meijer. Please review the job profile below and apply today! This
position will be responsible for delivering remarkable customer
service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge,
efficient service and a friendly attitude. This entry level team
member position will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks
related to product, customer service and merchandising. .Join a
community. Build a career. We are searching for a new member of the
Meijer family! As we grow, we're seeking an entry-level team member
to join us as a General Merchandise Clerk who is able to complete a
variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service,
pricing, inventory, and merchandising. You will also collaborate
with other team members and managers on additional tasks as needed.
Are you a people person? Do you want to have a positive impact on
your community? If so, we hope you will join us! What will you be
- You will build rapport with customers.
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye
contact and body language.
- Help customers with any questions they may have. If you aren't
able to answer their question, you will direct them to another team
member who can.
- Stock product and maintain displays according to merchandising
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- This position is applicable to the following departments:
Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets,
Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Seasonal and Floral.What skills
will you use?
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when
- You are process-driven and able to follow procedures in an
organized and efficient way.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.Meijer
starts with me. It's not just a brand name, it's a family name.
Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934,
Meijer treats our Team Members like they're a part of our family.
We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That's why our
Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me." Sound like the place for
you? Join us. Who are we a good fit for? We love working with
talented people but more than that, we look for team members who
thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on
our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a
job that's more than a paycheck and a career that plays an
important role in your community. ..
Keywords: Meijer, Canton , Truck Unloader, Professions , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!