Company: Contractor Placement
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Established General Contractor specializing in insurance
restoration and remodeling seeks self-motivated & detail-oriented
Lead carpenter. Company is fast-paced, and ability to multi task
necessary. -- -- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide--general supervision and perform--skilled work
involving rough and finished--carpentry.
- Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary
correspondence for work that is--completed.
- General Remodeling Skills (not limited to):
- Repairs--in--low level areas/crawl spaces
- The ability to lift up to 50--lbs.
- Knowledge of carpentry and building--materials
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power--tools
- Knowledge of workplace and safe lifting and
handling--procedures -- Skills:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and
- Ability to use technology (i.e. digital--camera)
- Client service and public interaction--skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications--skills
- Time management skills. Must have a good driving record and be
able to pass drug testing and--background screening All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Strong hourly compensation
- Large group healthcare also available.
- A company vehicle is often provided Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Contractor Placement, Canton , residential carpenter, Professions , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!