Company: Cenergy Corporation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
POSITION TYPE: Contract (12 months)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* HSEQ Team Support
o Eyeweb Coordinator
o Manage new user requests for system
o Route eyewear purchases to correct manager for approval
o Route approved purchases for processing
o Manage any issues arising from process
o HSEQ Training Program Administration
o Timely respond to and manage Intelex access and deactivation of accounts to ensure proper routing of notifications when notified of a concern
o Input HSEQ Training Participant Records(TPR) for required training
o Intelex Document Control Administration
o Facilitate the review and approval of Level 1, 2, & 3 QMS and Level 1 & 2 HSE documented procedures and forms in Intelex
o Guide field managers with the formation and approval routing of Level 3 LWIs
* SAP/Accounting Support
o Prepare Purchase Orders for the department
o Route Invoices for payment
* Receptionist Duties
o Issue, track, and administer site visitor ID badges. Assist Facilities with the creation of site employee badges. Assist in maintaining security within WLY by monitoring visitors and reporting any issues. Responsible for all visitor coordination at WLY, including preparation and regular audit of sign-in sheets, visitor badge prep and administration.
o Responsible for intake and triaging incoming calls to WLY.
o Provide back-up for Facility Coordinator, as necessary.
o Manage Purchasing Card (weekly accounting with online system, monthly statement accounting, etc.)
o Update all postings ensuring compliance: Department of Labor, Safety, job openings, ethics posters, etc. Keeping display appearances neat, orderly and consistent for all WLY floors in coffee areas and conference rooms.
o Role in the site Emergency Action Plan to account for guests/visitors at the outside assembly point
o Role in the event of a Dawn Raid
o Other administrative duties as assigned
* Executive Support
o Supports VP, HR; VP, Onsites; VP, Distribution, VP, Product Management, and VP, HSEQ
o Arrange Travel
o Complete expense reports
o Arrange and manage meetings including providing catering support as needed as well as room set-up
o Administrative Project support as needed
* Highly organized and able to follow through on tasks in order to meet varied deadlines and work with minimal supervision
* Strong "customer service" mindset with an affinity for a 'follow-up/follow-through' professional style and proactive communicator keeping supervisors, other leaders and their respective team updated.
* Skilled at coordination and collaboration with the ability to adeptly work and navigate within a complex organization. Able to manage multiple priorities and demands.
* Must be professional, polished with strong record of reliability and strong work ethic
* Proficient and efficient in developing professional memos and letters (Google Doc, etc.) and ability to create basic Google Sheets documents with effective functionality, etc. Experience with data entry and maintenance of document control system or similar system a plus.
* Able to demonstrate learning agility in a rapidly-changing environment in which continuous improvement is expected.
* Ability to manage call and visitor traffic with patience and positive attitude, and become known as a resource to the associates at the WLY facility
* Lives by company safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position's responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Minimum 2 years experience in a corporate administrative setting supporting broad array of stakeholders
The benefits available with this position include:
* Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
* Continuous Employment Development and Learning
* Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
* Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
* Dental Insurance Coverage
* Vision Insurance Coverage
* Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
* Long Term Disability
* Voluntary Short-Term Disability
* Access to Health Joy
* GAP Medical Coverage
* Direct Deposit
* Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.
Keywords: Cenergy Corporation, Canton , Receptionist, Other , Canton, Michigan
here to apply!