Cake Decorator Froster Canton Full & Part Time Ava
Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Novi / Canton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our growing team! The Nothing Bundt Cakes
(NbC) Froster ensures that cakes of the highest quality are
consistently created for our guests and contributes to superior
service by meeting production demands. Following a strict
proprietary recipe, NbC cake-frosting methods and food safety
standards, the Froster makes our signature frosting and utilizes
standardized application techniques to frost all of our delicious
cakes. The Froster embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a
strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in the
- Guest capacity in lobby
- Masks required for all team members
- Documented COVID Response planBenefits:
- 30% off all cake products
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Full Time Employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Active and present management
- Great Hours!
- Closed Sundays Accountabilities/Duties:
- Follows NbC proprietary frosting recipe and application methods
with precision and achieves productivity goals.
- Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade or
handheld mixer and pastry bag to frost cakes.
- Prioritizes cake pre-orders according to schedule and frosts
cakes for walk-in guest orders accordingly.
- Ensures an adequate supply of samples and frosted cakes are
available for guests in the bakery display case and maintains
appropriate frosting and frosted cake par levels.
- Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling, and storage of
frosted cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains
frosting and refrigeration logs.
- Monitors inventory of frosting supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Evaluates baked and frosted cakes to ensure NbC standards are
met and informs management of any quality control issues.
- Cleans, sanitizes and restocks workstation, ensure frosting
supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift, and washes
any equipment in the absence of the Dishwasher/Utility
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant's Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
respectfully. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as recipes, order tickets, operating
procedures, and health and safety rules, and apply knowledge to
perform job responsibilities.
- Please note that NbC recipes are available in English and
- Understands basic units of measurement used in the U.S.
- Has the ability to perform repetitious tasks that require
precise and continuous movement of arms, wrists, hands, and
- Has the physical capacity to lift items of moderate to
heavyweight (as much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods
- Is meticulous about using exact measurements, paying strict
attention to timing and working on a tight, fast-paced production
- Can evaluate products, processes, information, and surroundings
to determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
prioritize workload and operate independently with minimal
supervision. Education, Certifications and Work Experience
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience in an operational support role at a bakery or
restaurant or in a food service environment is a plus. Work
Availability: Must have the flexibility to work various shifts,
including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on
changing business demands. Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt
Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator
and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the
franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to
the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes
Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Novi / Canton, Canton , Cake Decorator Froster Canton Full & Part Time Ava, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!