Meat & Seafood Clerk ($12.00-$14.00)
Company: Earth Fare, Inc
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Earth Fare Team Members
At Earth Fare Our Team Members ensure that our customers visit to
our store is fulfilling, having had all their questions answered
and their shopping needs met. We hope that each customer leaves
with a sense of having experienced community, knowing that we are
excited to see them again soon.
Earth Fares Mission is helping people live healthy lives. Our Team
Members guide our customers to select not only healthy food they
can trust, but products for wellbeing and the household that are
held to the same high standards as all of the food on our
Meat & Seafood Clerk
* Delivers exceptional customer service while being a valuable
asset of product knowledge within the department.
* Prepares specialty merchandise e.g., sausage, ready to cook
products, and cured meats.
* Ensures the Meat and Seafood Department is well stocked, clean,
organized, rotated, and merchandised appropriately, including
proper signage and pricing of items.
Helpful and Preferred Knowledge and Experience
* Customer service experience preferred
* Basic knowledge of meat cuts and cooking techniques preferred
* Demonstrated ability in knife handling, other cutting equipment,
and safety procedures
Environmental Conditions & Physical Demands
* Works in a fast-paced environment with a focus on customer
* May work in environments of extreme cold.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel and squat
* Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver heavy loads
* Must be able to stand and be on one's feet during the workday
Why Work for Earth Fare?
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for full-time employees
* 401k and Retirement Planning
* Paid Time Off
* 20% Store Discount and discounted hot bar and salad bar
* Flexible Scheduling
Supportive Working Environment
Our Team Members and Leadership work together to co-create a
working environment where each persons unique traits and talents
are valued. We believe that every persons role is important and
that clear communication and respect for one another are paramount
to shaping our experience at work each day.
Opportunities for Growth
Empowering and developing our Team Members is integral to our
company values. We ensure that each person has the support, tools,
and knowledge to master their current roles. We encourage our Team
Members to express interest in learning new skills and pursuing
opportunities for advancement.
We encourage our Team Members to cultivate community relationships
that will positively impact our neighbors, partners, and the
environment. We do this through a conscious effort to partner with
outside organizations and host supportive community events.
Keywords: Earth Fare, Inc, Canton , Meat & Seafood Clerk ($12.00-$14.00), Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!