POSITION: Administrative Assistant
MANAGER: Office Manager
LOCATION: Ann Arbor, MI
This position will greet visitors, type, edit, format, and
compose documents. Answer telephone, distribute mail, answer
emails, handle faxes, and scan documents for staff. Maintain main
office equipment, maintenance agreements and supplies. Schedule
staff meetings and assist in preparing agendas as needed. Prepare
travel reimbursement for staff.
- Order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and
procedures; assisting with scheduling and payroll; internal and
external correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and
monitoring clerical functions.
- Review and analyzes special reports for department leaders;
summarizing information; identifying trends as needed.
- Schedule meetings and appointments as needed.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning,
catering and security services.
- Compile reports and prepares agendas and background
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties,
celebrations, and conferences.
- Other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year experience working as an Administrative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- An Associate degree or higher
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting, and payroll
- Advanced computer skills
At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to
change people's lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it
all, and we’re committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis
industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the
best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support
positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only
change our customers’ lives for the better; we believe we can
change the world.
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can
help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in
Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they
are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing
experiences for all. Why? Because we’ve seen what happens when
happy people make happy plants. We hope you’ll want to be a part of
Equal opportunity employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we are committed to
equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which
includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to
pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally,
state and/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be
contingent upon receipt of a background check, a possible
job-related drug test (excluding cannabis), and/or reference check,
as applicable and permissible by law.