Distribution Center Team Member
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
• A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
This Stock Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
General warehouse/distribution center duties to include but not
limited to: picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product,
ordering product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean
work area. We have a management right clause that allows the
Company to use any associate in any capacity to fill needs of the
Stock Associate Key Duties:
• Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock
• Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse
• Places stock orders as required.
• Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports
shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before
• Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise
returns to vendors.
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
• Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products
for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
• Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory.
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory
• Notify management of out of stock merchandise.
• Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms. (where
• Assist in trash removal and recycling.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and
• Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but
• Ability to communicate effectively
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two to four years of previous warehouse experience.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
• Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities.
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Keywords: Hudson Group, Canton , Distribution Center Team Member, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!