Team Manager- Sign- on Bonus!- 2500
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Want to work in a place where you feel welcome and you know you
belong? Looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes safety
and has your back? Want a career where you can be yourself, become
your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood
bakery-cafe? Panera is for you.
Get ready to rise.
Our Team Managers make every shift shine.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of
your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all
to ensure that both customers and team members
have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure that every
shift is a great one—by developing our people,
managing team performance, and building
the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera team culture.
As a Team Manager at Panera, you are asked to:
- Model Panera warmth and excellence for your team, customers,
and potential Panera employees.
- Ensure extraordinary guest
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goals—for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
- Lead, manage, and develop your team
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You want to grow your career and/or pursue an Assistant General
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment (1+ year(s) of restaurant management
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
Your rise starts here.
At Panera, we’re committed to helping you grow your career. We
provide Team Leader Development training, career path support that
can lead you toward an Assistant General Manager or General Manager
position, advancement opportunities at our bakery-cafes around the
country, and ongoing leadership and development training.
- Competitive Pay—Plus quarterly bonus program
- Deep Discounts—Get 65% off Panera food—plus discounts at
other retailers and services.
- Paid Time Off—Full-time team members get paid vacation
and holidays (for team members who work 30 or more hours a week on
- Benefits—Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
available—plus 401k with company match.
Around here, we work fast and smart while we spread some
good, keep it real, and reach for more—together. Does that sound
like your kind of team? Join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
600864 Canton, MI - Ford Road
Keywords: Panera Bread, Canton , Team Manager- Sign- on Bonus!- 2500, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!