We Are Hiring:
Are you an experienced and certified
Project Manager that has managed projects in the IT infrastructure
space? Apply Now.
What You Will Do:
- Management of Key Strategic Projects for 4+ years
- Budget Oversight and Management
- Manages to Project Priorities; Performs Risk
- Promotes Good Working Relationships.
- Communicates Project Status Upward and to the Client.
- Enforces Effective Change Control
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- CAPM and/or PMP Certification
- 10+ years Project management experience
- Managed Service Provider and Vendor Management Experience
Manage assigned project(s) to
What You Will Need:
- Develop project goals, objectives and schedule to align with
defined business strategy.
- Define and ensure resources are assigned to meet project
- Develop, track and document all aspects of the project.
- Define project budget and monitors and adjust plan as resource
- Communicate and document project quality and progress
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure project remains on
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more