Posted on: September 16, 2021
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment where you
reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that inspires you to
go big and deliver beyond expectations.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Territory: Oakland & Macomb County
What You Will Do
The Hospice Liaison is responsible for establishing and developing
new business contacts, maintaining current relationships and
developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan. Covers the
sales/marketing region assigned.
- Achieves admissions and product and payor-mix goals. Meets
short and long-term target account goals.
- Maintains a complete, up-to-date record of referrals including
physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and senior living
facilities' management, discharge planners, and case managers
within an assigned territory.
- Meets minimum administrative standards:
- Document the minimum expectation of sales calls daily in CRM
(including pre and post call notes).
- Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted referral
sources in territory in CRM.
- Responsible for assisting the care center in obtaining all
required documentation to complete referral to admission
- Masters essentials of the sales model and utilizes sales
- Develops and maintains client relationships within a
- Prepares business plans and maintains target lists. Prioritizes
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Responds to customer complaints in timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1+) year experience in healthcare,
business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development,
outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees
and applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital
status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military
status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier
status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Amedisys, Canton , Hospice Liaison, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!