Parking Lot Attendant/Janitorial
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As a Parking Lot Attendant, you will provide support for our
customers by providing quality customer service and support by
collecting and sanitizing shopping carts, returning merchandise to
the shelves, light janitorial duties in and outside of the store
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; TRAINING PROVIDED
PREVIOUS RETAIL OR JANITORIAL EXPERIENCE A PLUS
A career at Meijer is more than a way to pay the bills. We provide
a variety of benefits that contribute to a positive work-life
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- 401K (participate starting day one)
- Education Reimbursement (up to $2,000 per year)
- Career Growth
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10% Team Member Discount
- ....and Much More
What You'll be Doing:
- Parking Lot Attendants will retrieve shopping carts from
outside the store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and
inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and
parking lot areas.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines,
Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor,
Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You
- Excellent customer service skills
- Warm and persuasive personality to guide customers in selecting
products for purchase
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Strength and stamina to stand and walk for extended
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and
twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: Meijer, Canton , Parking Lot Attendant/Janitorial, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!