Popcorn Speciallist(Full Time)
Company: Busch's, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Starting Up To: $16.50/hr (with experience)
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do
you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth,
development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals
who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned,
Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we
serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee
discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with
company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement
for qualifying students!
- Build popcorn sales by making product recommendations,
answering questions, assisting guests with purchases and suggestive
- Set and maintain displays and sales floor.
- Stock, price and merchandise Gourmet Popcorn items.
- Promote various products by preparing and offering
- Clean and sanitize equipment, work areas, service areas,
containers and utensils.
- Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices.
- Receive and store popcorn deliveries.
- Rotate and cull product to ensure freshness and reduce
- Partner with the Deli/Bakery Manager to ensure timely set up of
new items, price changes, and production.
- Monitor, react and resolve popcorn concerns in a timely
- Fulfill, process and accurately transfer store orders
- Ensure proper handling of product from receiving ingredients to
production, to shipping.
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems,
taking preventive measures, and adapting to changes that improve
our operations or guest experience.
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering
information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our
products and services and actively seeking and sharing that
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to popcorn
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to the
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive
feedback to make improvements.
- Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments,
demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- Demonstrate personal accountability for meeting expectations,
goals, and quality of work.
- Ensure execution of standards, productivity, food safety, and
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills in excel, word and email. Able to
learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Proficient organization and planning skills.
- Proficient mathematical skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask
questions, listen and make product recommendations.
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual
- Lifting - Up to 60 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion - Hand and wrist - Approximately 30% of
- Pushing/Pulling - Approximately 15% of shift
- Standing - Approximately 100% of shift
- Bending/Twisting/Kneeling/Reaching - Approximately 75% of
- Walking - Approximately 70% of shift
- Scan gun/Pricing gun
- Popcorn Popper
- Popcorn Drying Table
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Safety box cutter
- Label machine
- Popcorn kettle
- Weight Scale
- Hand Pallet Jack
Keywords: Busch's, Inc., Canton , Popcorn Speciallist(Full Time), Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!