Area Sales Manager
Company: New Penn Financial
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers &
business partners through superior service, simple processes, and
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by
encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative
solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
- Incumbent may work from any of the above listed locations. Not
required to cover all above listed locations.
- Manages loan originator sales performance, motivation,
scheduling, training, and administration of
- Ensures originations team is presenting loans at appropriate
rate, amounts, terms that comply with NewRez program
- Reviews sales pipeline on daily/monthly basis in order to
achieve monthly sales goals
- Advise Director of, and assists in resolution of, customer
complaints concerning any area of the company
- Assists in training/development of loan originators to function
in all aspects of loan originations and selling techniques in a
sales environment with marketing-supported leads management
- Works with the VP of Retail to achieve team/department
- Maintains personal and team compliance with NewRez Code of
- Collaborates with the Operations Department to assist in the
flow of production/sales
- Recruits, interviews and selects self-source loan
- Keeps informed of developing trends in the industry
- Coordinates scheduled meetings, training sessions and courses
as needed for the call center operation
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Four (4) year business or finance degree preferred
- Must have proven extensive sales experience in the retail
- Prior management experience a plus
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection
Keywords: New Penn Financial, Canton , Area Sales Manager, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!