General Manager-South Canton-7629
Company: Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of
the restaurant. The incumbent is responsible for growing sales,
achieving restaurant EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture
of accountability within their restaurant. Responsible for
recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and leading Managers and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own your four walls and your local community through growing
sales, achieving EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture of
- Responsible for all front of house (FOH) and heart of house
(HOH) results including Ecosure
- Ensure CHARM service model is fully integrated by FOH Team with
- Communicate company initiatives and tactics to drive sales and
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and communicate through
consistent daily interactions and weekly meetings with all Managers
and Team Members.
- Conduct regular one-on-one's and follow-up with Managers and
- Reinforce Team Members' skills and Managers' leadership
- Identify and implement strategies to retain the best Team
- Control receiving and inventory levels and report all concerns
to Area Coach (AC).
- Create and delegate daily goals and tasks and ensure completion
through consistent follow-up.
- Monitor sales performance to ensure proper scheduling and
staffing while developing strategies to meet sales goals.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal
wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
Control funds, bank deposits, and payroll.
45660 Michigan Ave, Canton, Michigan 48188
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency required;
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires 5+ years Assistant General Manager (AGM) or General
Manager (GM) experience at Ruby Tuesday or another restaurant
- Experience with sales building, P&L statements, recruiting,
- ServSafe Certified preferred or certification within 90-days of
- Must have reliable transportation & a valid driver's
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain a liquor license/permit.
- Commitment to excellence in friendly service.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to analyze issues and problem solve.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Foster collaboration and team work within your team.
- Basic computer skills required.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work
up to 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand
or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak,
walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift
and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate
significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands
in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Ruby Tuesday, Inc., Canton , General Manager-South Canton-7629, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!