Company: Pepper Pike Capital Partners
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Pepper Pike Capital Partners is a rapidly-growing private equity
real estate investment & redevelopment firm located in Cleveland,
Ohio. Pepper Pike Capital specializes in acquisitions, renovations,
and management of market-rate multifamily properties. Over the past
decade, we have acquired and (re)developed over 25,000 apartments
homes throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
We are comprised of a diverse group of talented and
entrepreneurial real estate professionals. We are seeking to hire
bright, dynamic individuals who loves bringing a vision to
The Maintenance Technician ensures that work orders are
completed, grounds are kept, and vacant units are made ready for
new residents. Projects may include different levels of carpentry,
plumbing, electric work, hardware installations, and repairs for
vacant and occupied residential units. On-call is required and HVAC
certification and pool certification preferred, but not necessary.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, provide outstanding
customer service, and takes immense pride in their work.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the
Maintenance Supervisor, respond to on-call paging.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor or Housekeeper with their
work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with inventory control and
utilization of maintenance materials and supplies.
- Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with
the Maintenance Superviost.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with maintenance
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all
- Know the location of gas and water meter emergency cut offs,
all apartment and fixture cut offs, and sewer clean outs.
- Maintain a professional appearance in uniform and display a
good attitude at all times.
- Responsible for keeping the Maintenance shop clean and in order
at all times.
- Be immediately available in the event of snow.
- Follow the Maintenance General Operating Policies.
- After-hours on call required on a rotating basis.
- Must have reliable transportation
- 1+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician at a
residential property with multi-unit, multi building experience or
in a similar capacity in another industry
- Plumbing, electrical, carpentry skills
- Valid Drivers License and automobile insurance coverage
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work a rotating, on-call schedule
- Basic knowledge or ability to learn Yardi Voyager to input work
- Basic knowledge and compliance with Fair Housing laws and
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
Position offers outstanding growth potential, rental discounts,
paid vacation & holidays, full benefits and 401K retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Pepper Pike Capital Partners, Canton , Maintenance Technician, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!