Personal Care Assistant | Certified Nurse Assistant (Stark County)
Company: Right at Home
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional
services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides
for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Why is Right at Home Stark County the Right Fit For You?
Hourly | Days | Weekends | Overnights | Evenings
Our caregivers are the heart of what we do. We work very hard to
build a great relationship them, and know they will also have a
great relationship with their clients. There are so many reasons
why Right at Home is the RIGHT fit!
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employer Matched IRA
- 11 Years of Service
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year,
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Transportation for caregivers
- Greater Work Independence
- Great Culture
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- We're just Awesome!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with
activities of daily living which include (but are not limited
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan,
bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but
are not limited to):
- Assisting with change of ostomy appliances
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare
(in homes or facilities).
Successful completion of state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal
Care Assistant course.
Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic training.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver
Keywords: Right at Home, Canton , Personal Care Assistant | Certified Nurse Assistant (Stark County), Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!