In-store Warehouse Worker - Replenishment
Company: IKEA North America Services, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You care about making a positive impact in the world. A
warehouse job at IKEA is so much more than moving things from A to
B. It's the stuff in between that makes being a member of our
logistics team unique.
Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many.
It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share
your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Contributing to the fulfillment of customer orders in different
sales channels in the retail store by ensuring an efficiently
executed product availability and replenishment process.
- Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point
- Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the
- Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and
according to visual merchandising guidance.
- Selecting goods for customers within the agreed time frame,
securing excellent quality of delivery in a multichannel
- Adhering to store inventory control procedures, including
proper transfer type usage and inventory taking procedures.
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a
strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers
JOB TYPE - Permanent, Part-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS - HL2, 12am-12pm, 20-34 hours weekly, weekend hours
1 year of experience in high volume warehouse or
Keywords: IKEA North America Services, LLC, Canton , In-store Warehouse Worker - Replenishment, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!