Lead Pre-K Teacher
Company: North Country Academy
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for Lead Teachers to join our team; love what you
do and make a difference everyday!
Now Offering a $500 Sign on Bonus!
The Lead Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual
growth of the children under his/her care and works with the
school's staff to create an environment of learning and keeps
parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Competitive Wages + Sign on bonus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Enhanced Paid Time Off Program
- Education Assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts on childcare, travel, computers, and at many
national and local retailers
- Flexible schedule - no nights and weekends
- Countless advancement opportunities - Grow with us!
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving
as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Complete and pass state required background check
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or a minimum 12 semester hours in Early Childhood Education
or related field
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Canton , Lead Pre-K Teacher, Other , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!