Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Wages
Company: Regency at Canton
Posted on: May 12, 2022
New Wages! Up to $31.85/hourWant to make a difference in
someone's life every day? As a licensed practical nurse (LPN) with
Regency at Canton you will work as part of a team providing skilled
nursing and short-term rehabilitation care to our valued guests. If
you have patience, compassion and a desire to care for guests in a
gentle and empathetic way, you will love this role.At Ciena
Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive benefit
- Competitive pay,
- Life Insurance,
- 401K with matching funds,
- Health insurance,
- AFLAC. - -
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff membersIn addition, we will
help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement, discounts
and other support.You will join an experienced, hard-working team
that values communication and strong teamwork
abilities.Responsibilities for LPN
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans, coordinates, provides
and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other
team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes
in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to
stabilize a guest's condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest's assessment (MDS/CAA's) and the
development of a plan of care.Qualifications for LPN
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required.
- CPR certificationAbout Ciena HealthcareCiena Healthcare is
Michigan's largest provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation
care services. -We serve our residents with compassion, concern,
and excellence, believing that every one of them is a unique person
who deserves our best each day that we care for them. - If you have
a passion for improving the lives of those around you and working
with others who feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!
Keywords: Regency at Canton, Canton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Wages, Healthcare , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!