Registered Nurse - Hospice
Company: Corso Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:$5,000 Sign On Bonus!Registered Nurse - Hospice Case
ManagerLaurus Hospice, a CorsoCare Company
Job Status: Full-TimeSalary: $75,000-$80,000Coverage Area:
At Laurus Hospice we offer a 1440 Culture - one that strives to use
all 1440 minutes in each day to create the absolute best
experiences with every person, in every interaction, every minute
of every day. Our PILLARS support our 1440, DREAM BIG, HAVE
COURAGE, TAKE INITIATIVE, BE ACCOUNTABLE, GIVE BACK, ENJOY IT!
Employee First - YOU BELONG, YOU MATTER!
- What makes you different, makes us great
- You are part of a team
- Your unique experiences and perspectives inspire
- Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, 15 days PTO and paid
company holidays, tuition reimbursement
- Growth from training, supportive leadership, and
- Independence, autonomy, and flexibility
- Community based visits, which means less driving, as well as
visits in private homes
- Innovative technology
Position SummaryThe Registered Nurse is expected to provide
comprehensive care to patients through the activities of
assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within
the policies and standards of the Agency. The Registered Nurse
position reports to the Clinical Manager and is a non-exempt
- Currently licensed registered nurse in the State of
- Previous nursing expereince in hospice home care
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed
plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all
federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused,
patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in
accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient
collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized
patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Honors patient rights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.#CORRN#CBServing is our
Business:Navigating the Path of HealthCare
CorsoCare provides patient-based home health care services while
protecting patient rights and giving them the dignity and respect
they deserve. Our experienced certified home health care
professionals are highly skilled and completely focused on our
patients. Our services are comprised of three core divisions:
Certified Home Health Care Services, Private Duty/Private Pay
Services and Transitional Care Navigation Services.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general
kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of
positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring
what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify
the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work
of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular
expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude
other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials
Keywords: Corso Care, Canton , Registered Nurse - Hospice, Healthcare , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!