General Manager - Restaurant
Company: Boston Market
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to
feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to
fit your personal and professional growth goals. General Managers
will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve
great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A
career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours,
wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can
be proud of every day.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
oMedical, dental and vision insurance
oCorporate Discount Programs
oPaid Vacation and Flex Time
oFree meals while youre on the clock
oWe actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work
for Give Kids the World Village.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; with about 50 - 52 hours of work per
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Drivers License and auto insurance.
- 2 years experience managing restaurant operations, financials,
and control systems.
- 2 years management or leadership experience coaching and
mentoring team members.
- 3 years experience as a restaurant/retail manager.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Keywords: Boston Market, Canton , General Manager - Restaurant, Executive , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!