Company: Bickford of Canton
Posted on: September 25, 2022
""There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than that of a
caregiver. Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just
for some of us and not all of us. Yet at our core, we are all made
to love, to connect, to extend ourselves in service of others. The
question is--- do we have the will to love, to do what it takes, to
risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great? In times
of happiness, in times of sadness - we are that caregiver. Whatever
- Bickford Senior Living
At Bickford, everything we do revolves around our residents'
happiness by meeting their specific Core Needs. The Director
ensures Bickford's processes are followed, is responsible for
resident care/safety and the overall operation/performance of the
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage BFMs (staff) to ensure the principles of assisted living
and Bickford's culture are integrated into all aspects of Branch
- Ensure financial processes are completed timely and accurately;
utilize the appropriate information to optimize the financial
health of the Branch
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Communicate proactively and effectively with residents/families
to enhance their engagement
- Participate in and ensure weekend management coverage
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with
Bickford's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
BFMs; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding, disciplining and terminating BFMs;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years related experience; or an equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows,
Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- State-specific Administrator's license or Assisted Living
Operator license/certification may be required
- First Aid and CPR certifications required
- A valid driver's license and a driving record that is
consistent with Bickford's insurance carrier guidelines.
Bickford considers the health and safety of its residents, family
members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of
employment with Bickford are conditioned on completing and passing
a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine
programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing
requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when
Bickford Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position.
ABOUT BICKFORDBickford Senior Living has championed quality of life
in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are
our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our
commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior
Living entrust their career to Bickford.
At Bickford, you will---
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life
for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch
and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our
team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you
live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class
leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We
are committed to helping our team members achieve their career
Keywords: Bickford of Canton, Canton , Director, Executive , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!