Director of Bickford Canton
Company: Bickford Senior Living
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You've already chosen a career that makes a difference in people's
lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you
are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford's family culture you will feel connected and
challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in
your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Responsible for the overall operation/performance of the
- Ensure Bickford's processes are followed and maintain
- Manage and communicate with Bickford Family Members to maximize
their engagement, growth and retention
- Ensure value-added marketing activities are conducted to
consistently achieve 100% occupancy
- Ensure the care delivery system consistently meets residents
- Maintain an effective dementia program which enhances positive
- Foster an environment where small, but memorable, experiences
are created for our residents
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
four years related experience; or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain
certification upon hire
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
"SHE WANTED TO GO HOME. Mom loved living at Bickford. When she was
hospitalized due to an illness, she greatly missed her friends and
home at Bickford. One day as mom was picking through her hospital
food the Director from Bickford showed up with a plate of her
favorite meal - salisbury steak. The Director even brought her
photos of what her friends had been up to while she was out. After
the visit, Mom's health suddenly improved. She was able to go home
the next day."
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to
create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us,
means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee.
Great possibilities lie ahead - to grow as a person and in your
career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness
and to be a leader. It's the opportunity to become your personal
best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And
to be recognized for all of it. It's all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!
Keywords: Bickford Senior Living, Canton , Director of Bickford Canton, Executive , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!