Center Store (Grocery) Manager Assistant(Full Time
Company: Busch's Market
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting wage up to:$18.50/hr with exp. Calling
all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love
food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and
excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is
ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate
about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based
company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's
offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical
benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match
(restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying
- Execute policies, programs and procedures defined for center
- Merchandise, price and stock all grocery product. Rotate
product to minimize out of dates.
- Complete price changes and tag maintenance.
- Meet stocking efficiency goals.
- Build and maintain grocery displays.
- Accountable for following backroom inventory procedures.
- Ensure floor maintenance is completed.
- Assist guests with product recommendations and locations,
product requests and special orders.
- Unload pallets, build displays and drive hi-lo.Managerial
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with
- Provide solid leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering
information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Communicate and work with other functional areas of Busch's
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing
educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
- High school diploma.
- 2 years experience working in a grocery department.
- Certification for Hi Lo / Powered Pallet Jack.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficient computer skills in excel, word and email. Able to
learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying,
dividing and using percentages.Busch's is a family owned premier
grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are
consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it
comes to service, product selection, store design and overall
atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's
family and working in an environment where we truly care about our
guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the
associates that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize
that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there
would be no guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Canton , Center Store (Grocery) Manager Assistant(Full Time, Executive , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!