Early Childhood Teacher
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionWe care, for the children and families we serve,
and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued
and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect,
balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.We invest in your future with ongoing training,
tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master
Teacher Program.We strive to provide a positive, fun environment
with plenty of recognition.Join our talented team, where we inspire
children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based
curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our
children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As a Teacher, you'll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Help maintain a fun, interactive classroom that is clean and
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children in your care.
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and
prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to
support your center's success.
- Complete extensive training on child care and child development
topics. We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who
are at least 18 and have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
plans (Lead Positions)
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
- We will train!Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Canton , Early Childhood Teacher, Education / Teaching , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!