PPC Advertising Specialist
Posted on: November 18, 2021
PPC Specialist / $50K-$60K / Troy, MI
Requirements: Learn and lower level
self-teach Positive Attitude Punctuality Confidence and knowledge
to communicate 1 on 1 with a client Interpretation of PPC Metrics
to track change and progress Proper use of display networks
Responsiveness to assisting in projects Teamwork and cooperation
ability Task completion and meeting of deadlines 3+ years of
experience Effective use of company resources Best practices
comprehension and adherence Self-starting and highly motivated
Receptive to ongoing training Understanding of PPC clients------
needs and goals Understanding computers, SEO, internet access, and
being tech-savvy is necessary. Bachelor's degree in marketing,
advertising (or related field or experience) Ability to acquire
Google and digital certifications as deemed necessary by accounts
you are assigned (90-days post-hire or new assigned channels)
Education: Bachelors Degree
- Maintain a micro-level awareness of what is happening with
regards to a client campaign.
- Responsible for planning and managing the day to day on paid
social and PPC campaigns and track their success. This includes
reviewing client metrics, deriving actionable insights and
supporting PPC strategies with leadership and senior team
- Support and work with senior team members on strategy,
research, and client support as it relates to paid media. This may
also include supporting business development initiatives as it
relates to PPC as needed.
- Proactively & skillfully complete weekly, bi-weekly, and
monthly management task.
- Communicate with senior team members when opportunities arise
for strategic changes.
- Take ownership for maintenance tasks and demonstrate
understanding of maintenance tasks & the effect that each one has
on an account.
- Manage digital media purchases and delivery across a multitude
of platforms. This includes reporting purchases and performance to
senior management as well as operational staff.
- Provides campaign analysis support using listening, social
platform measurement, and other social media measures.
- Prioritize and manage workload across multiple accounts so that
tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Is able to articulate steps to take to begin discovery if an
account is not performing.
- Understands when to alert senior team members with regards to
- Able to articulate why changes have caused certain
- Support in the development and launch of new campaigns,
accounts as well as the ongoing implementation of strategies and
- Responsible for ensuring all campaigns have been QA------d by
both senior-level team members as well as operational staff before
- Produce market analyses and projections as needed for campaigns
- Working closely day to day with and support PPC Managers and
- Provide data and analytic support throughout the communications
planning process (pre, live, and post-analysis). This will include
producing accurate and timely monthly reporting charts, bar graphs,
line graphs for client reports. This may also include working with
supporting team members on ensuring the client reports are ready
for presentation and supporting analysis on campaigns and
- Develop and present performance reports and campaign ideas to
clients, leadership, and senior team members, and be able to take
- Help execute tracking and analytics setup and deployment. This
includes Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, conversion tags, and
other tools as needed.
- Implement social metrics and analysis into larger cross-media
metrics and ROI analysis.
- Use Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, and
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative team as
- Meet and report regularly with the leadership team members to
report on successes, areas for opportunity and organic growth
- Keeping training materials up to date as it relates to new PPC
processes and updates.
- Keeping up with trends and system updates in your assigned
platforms (Google, Bing, etc.). Notifying senior team members and
leadership of any major changes that need to be implemented into
- Notifying senior team members and leadership if a campaign
performance is not performing as expected. This may include spends,
delivery estimates, or other KPIs as determined by the campaign
- Keeping up with the latest certifications based on your
assigned platforms each year.
- Use time tracking software and other organizational tools
effectively About Us:
SSDM is an integrated agency focused on the customer journey.
Since 2008 our award-winning and nationally-recognized team has
provided strategic insights and creative solutions for its clients.
As an integrated marketing + advertising agency SSDM provides a
wide-range of services including digital and social strategy, PPC
management, creative design and web development servicing multiple
The whole reason for our existence is to grow ourselves in order to
grow those around us. This means exploring, failing and trying
again. We believe that through trial and error, the best ideas are
born. This is why we promote Fearless Failure, allowing each team
member to eliminate apprehension and go all in on presenting a new
idea, even if it doesn------t end up successful.
We believe in radical transparency, a way of communication that
puts everything on the table. Everyone has the opportunity and
responsibility to provide feedback and speak freely, no matter who
presented the idea. This practice is easy when the news is good.
It------s when friction and disagreements occur that transparency
becomes more difficult, more necessary and far more impactful.
Our environment is built on the fundamentals of safety and trust,
not comfort. Comfort leads to complacency, and complacency leads to
dull ideas. Through safety and trust, we allow each team member to
present ideas with the knowledge that he or she will be heard. This
has allowed us to move quickly and create further impact on each
other and our clients.
Posted: 9 days
- Education Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Family Medical Leave (FMLA)PandoLogic. Keywords: PC
Support Specialist, Location: Canton, MI - 48187
Keywords: SSDM, Canton , PPC Advertising Specialist, Advertising , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!