Company: Little Caesars / Blue Line Distribution
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future*
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues. A company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars/Blue Line Distribution is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
Blue Line Distribution, the in-house distributor for Little Caesars Pizza, has been family owned and operated for over 50 years; and is dedicated to leading customized and innovative food service logistics with safety as a top priority. We are now hiring for an Office Supervisor at our distribution center in Canton, MI*. *In this role, you will manage all aspects of the Customer Service department to ensure departmental efficiency is met.
*Essential Job Functions:*
* Oversees workflow of office staff and ensures that customer needs are fully met.
* Manages daily transactions related to customer billing, inventory, credit memos and special billings.
* Reviews and approves replenishment, inventory, and credit adjustments.
* Resolves escalated customer service issues and advises appropriate management of actions.
* Maintains accurate inventory level of all office supplies as well as Zebra labels, invoices, toner. Ensures that all office equipment including printers are in good working order.
* Manages performance and training of customer service staff to provide optimal departmental efficiency. Complies with all requirements of performance management system and monthly quality and safety training.
* Ensures adequate coverage of department and schedules customer service hours of operation according to business needs. Manages time off database and submits department payroll hours.
* Acts as point of contact for new customers to help foster strong working relationships with franchisees. Takes initial delivery order, coordinates delivery dates, and sets up installation of the SSDC cleaning dispensing system in store.
* Organizes company functions such as holiday party and summer outing, and helps create a high level of team support.
* Processes equipment orders and sends to appropriate warehouse.
* Communicates new product information to customers and internal departments.
* Processes Non-Food Purchase orders
* Updates Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) alerts and customer information as needed.
* Special projects as needed.
*Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
* Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or other related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
* Minimum of three (3) years experience in customer service, billing, inventory control or warehouse administration.
* Minimum of two (2) years experience in formal supervision or informal leadership role that included coaching and providing work direction.
* Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
* Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to foster strong working relationships.
* Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle changing priorities and concurrent deadlines.
* Ability to lead by example and foster a team approach.
* Works in office environment.
* May be exposed to warehouse conditions on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Canton, MI 48187: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
* Administrative/Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
* Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
*Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future*
Keywords: Little Caesars / Blue Line Distribution, Canton , Office Supervisor, Administration, Clerical , Canton, Michigan
here to apply!