Company: Plastipak Holdings
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Tax Analyst Plastipak Packaging Inc. is seeking a tax
professional to work and grow professionally in our fast-paced
Global Business and Technology Center located in Plymouth, MI. This
position offers excellent opportunities to gain exposure to the
different facets of income tax in today s global environment.You
- Preparation of quarterly federal and state income/franchise
estimated tax calculations.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual federal, international and
state tax accruals in compliance with ASC 740 tax accounting.
- Preparation of consolidated federal, unitary as well as
standalone state income/franchise tax returns.
- Assistance with federal and state tax audits.
- Research and communicate federal and state tax issues.
- Calculate, and document Research & Experimentation Tax
- Research, document and communicate international tax issues for
foreign tax provision as well as domestic calculations
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA preferredPlastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer In
order to process your job application, Plastipak collects and
stores the personal information that you submit via this website.
Plastipak uses and protects the information that you provide.
Keywords: Plastipak Holdings, Canton , Tax Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!