Company: D-RIVEN Engineered Solutions
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Join our growing team at D-Riven, an engineering solutions
company, as an Accounting Specialist. Great work environment with
like-minded entrepreneurs looking to serve customers in the
Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Prepare and distribute annual IRS forms.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals,
receipts, and invoices.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed, including
expense management and receipt tracking.
D-Riven has an excellent benefits package, offering health, dental,
vision, life, and disability insurance to its employees. We are
looking for a person who is open to learning and growing with our
company and who is flexible, competent, and positive.
Accounting Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams
and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering
- Strong math and research skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- Manufacturing accounting experience a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with payroll, accounts
receivable, and accounts payable
- Associate or bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP software suite a
Join our growth-oriented D-Riven team! To apply for this role,
please send your resume and salary requirements to .
Note: The duties and responsibilities listed above area intended to
describe the general content of and requirements for the
performance of this position. It is not constructed as an
exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The
incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Interested applicants, please send resume' to D-Riven Engineered
Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: D-RIVEN Engineered Solutions, Canton , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Canton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!